Monday, June 8, 2015

WoW

World of Warcraft!


 Aright, so if you guys have not yet noticed; I am a supreme geek. I play games ranging from Dungeons and Dragons to Pokemon (See my last post for my D&D character sketched out!)
And, I had recently re-purchased a subscription to WoW (World of Warcraft for you noobs), and when I had tried to log into my old account, they said my pattern had changed and wouldn't let me access my old (and much better) characters!!

Yeah, I'm going to rant a little bit before I really begin this post...
I just was really pissed because of all the time and energy I had put into my Worgen Druid and Blood Elf Hunter. They were my two favorite characters and I now can't play as them, and just to top it off... Even though the account can't be accessed... I CAN'T USE THE NAMES I HAD BEFORE. WHAT A WASTE.

But now, I have recreated two new characters almost identical to the first two, and have actually been making these much better, with harder training and better loot choices, also selling a bunch of crap that I don't need and saving the crap that I didn't know I needed.

Even though these characters are in their 20's (Super Puny), they are growing quite fast and I'm actually really enjoying playing as them and gaining a bunch of achievements.
Though some replays can get super annoying, especially for my Worgen's quest-line. God, I didn't even like it the first time.

I tend to mostly stick with Night Elves, Blood Elves, and Worgen. And, the classes I prefer are Druids, Hunters, Mages and Warlocks. (I'm a magic and animal buff if you couldn't tell). But, I'm actually really interested in playing as other characters and classes, and I want to know what you guys would recommend! What characters have fun quest-lines, and awesome perks? I want to know!

Although, I'm a bit biased and don't know how I'd feel about playing as Undead.... I just never liked them. Sorry.

Above are my two replacement characters for my dearly departed (Eff you, Blizzard), and they are pretty young at the moment, but I will keep you guys updated on pet changes and what armors I am currently sporting, if you guys would be down for that :)
Also, you guys should totally add me on here, I'd love to chat with you guys! :)

Poll Question of the Day: Do you play WoW? If so, what races and classes do you play as?

Queen Geek, Out.
~Skia

No comments:

Post a Comment