Saturday, June 13, 2015

World of Warcraft: Part 2

WoW Update: Mounts and Class Reviews!

Hey guys!
So, I've been playing a lot of WoW recently, and I have added a few new characters into my entourage of geekness. Why don't you take a look below for some helpful hints and tips on what classes I have chosen for myself, and also how to gain some awesome benefits including mounts! 

                                                         Renaga the Pandaren Shaman
Renaga, my Pandaren. Isn't she adorable? I actually had created a different Pandaren first, named Renatsu. But, I saw one of the trainees in my temple with a cute long tail, and I realized that she was a red panda! I love red pandas, and recreated a new Pandaren that was based off of the red panda besides the giant panda. Renaga is a Shaman, and is also my first Shaman. So far, I really like them, but I think their magic takes quite a bit to charge. The Pandaren storyline so far was really great, but I don't want to spoil anything for you guys ;) So, try out a Pandaren and be a cute little Red Panda like me! :D I originally recruited this character into my team because it has the most amazing mount that I have ever seen, which is pretty exclusive to the Pandaren race.


This is the Cloud Serpent in the Onyx color. Onyx is one of my favorite gemstones and I actually plan on naming my daughter Onyx because it's just a beautiful name in general! The Onyx Cloud Serpent quest isn't available until you are level 90 and that kinda kills my heart, just a little. My Pandaren is currently level 15.... so, not too close to getting my new baby. But, it will be so worth it in the end!



Viritane the Draenai Death Knight.
Yes.
I jumped on the bandwagon and made a Death Knight, alright?! No regrets here though. This Death Knight is a female Draenai and I though she was absolutely gorgeous. To be honest, I'd love to remove the helmet to see her pretty face, but I don't want to give up FIFTY ARMOR. Like holy shit guys, Death Knights bruh. And, on the freaking fourth quest, I was given a free mount, without having to pay for it or even train in riding, which is absolutely crazy. 
I mean, look at this thing. It's called an Acherus Deathcharger, and if that doesn't sound intimidating, than Chris Pratt is not the guardian of the galaxy, my friends. I love my Deathcharger, and it gets even better, because it increases your ground speed by 100% rather than the average 60%. 
So far,
Being a Death Knight is super cool. I even met some really awesome guy who I teamed up with for about four solid hours, and we have added one another's battletags and do dungeon raids together :) Yay for friendship! Anyway, the Death Knight is extremely overpowered, and I thought that my enemies and quests would be supercharged as well, but to be honest, I haven't had much difficulty with anything in this questline so far. I was just disappointed to be transported to the human realm when the Death Knight's questline was seemingly "finished". Other than that, Death Knights are pretty freaking Badass.

Diatane the Undead Warlock.
Alright, Alright, Alright.
I know in my last WoW post I stated that I was pretty adamant about not creating an Undead character. But to be honest, my character doesn't even really look undead. Ditiane is a Warlock and so far has actually been a really interesting character. After making her, I like the undead race a lot more, because they are in all actuality, trying to earn their trust back from the Horde realm, for they are seen as outcasts, which I can relate to. So, I am sympathizing with the undead race, and like how this is going so far. One of my favorite aspects of character customization is mounts, that isn't a secret or anything, and to be honest, I originally created this character so I could get the Undead mount for my Bloodelf character (Skiaarrow) to use, selfish I know right. 

But, come on,
This mount is awesome. I really prefer the color black, and I love this black skeletal horse mount, which is exclusive to the Undead race unless you become the exalted level for the Undercity, which is a pain in the ass unless you have the Undercity tabard and wear it for all of your dungeon rades, which makes you look like a noob. So, this way is easier to get the mount :)

Update of Previous Characters!

SkiaLupin the Worgen Druid
Wow!
SkiaLupin has really come along, she is about twelve levels higher since the first update, and has really added on some neat armor and a new weapon! I freaking love the Worgen race and wish that there was more backstory with them. I dislike when races clash in the game, like how Pandaren move into a new world, and how Death Knights also move to the human world. I wish that they would have more quests relating to who the character really is, but that's just me :)


Skiaarrow the Bloodelf Hunter
First of all, ignore the Orgrimmar tabard.
I'm trying to become exalted so I can buy the wolf mount from the orcs. And believe me, it's making my life hell wearing this thing in all the dungeons, looking like a noob and shit.
Anyway, Skiaarrow has really been coming along, and has gained almost twenty levels since my first update, which is crazy! I just am always doing dungeon raids with her to help raise her reputation. She has a complete set of new armor, and I also changed her pet. The undead wolf was unintentional, I was so excited that I found a tameable wolf that I conjured it before really analyzing that it was contaminated. Which is gross, but I'll keep him :) His name is Ren.

Thank you so much for reading! I honestly hope that this blog becomes a bit more active in the future, and that people will comment on my stuff. Because I am genuinely interested in talking to people and hearing what kinds of things you guys like! I also would love to see some answers to my poll questions :) 

Speaking of poll questions...

Poll Question of the Day: What kind of mount do you like best?
Answer of the Day: I am a big wolf fan, so wolf mounts! (And the Onyx Serpent!) 

Comment below, please! And, follow this blog for new posts every other day! :) 

Queen Geek, Out
~Skia 
(Bonus Rin and Sousuke for fem-boners.)


No comments:

Post a Comment